When you say the title of this blog entry, you must use the very snooty French waiter accent.
But, of course...
I am brilliante! Because my Brilliante friend, Lisa says so!
I am honored that she gave me this recognition, because, if you have ever met Lisa, you would know how truly brilliant she really is. I've bragged about this cool chick before, but I just can't believe my luck to have had her as a friend since the age of 9. And we still click immediately, we still totally get each other.
This is my first blog award! Yay! (Sally Field is starting to emerge, so I must digress).
I haven't checked out all her other nominees, but you can bet they are good, and truly brilliant. I think I'll do that as soon as I'm done with this post.
Of course, there are rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
Geez. Some of the ones I would have nominated, Lisa already nominated. Hmmm...
In no specific order, the nominees are:
1. Morgan of I wish I had a penguin friend
2. Kelly of Soul Humming
3. Lisa Hoffman
4. Judy Wise of Red Velvet Creations
5. Jennifer Blevins' The Trend Spot
6. Michelle Ward (I think everyone nominated her, but she deserves it)
7. Julie Molina's Constant Partial Attention
Oh my goodness, I actually have more that are brilliant (or brilliante), but no more patience to post links. These should give you something to do while you wait to see the EFFING COOL SH*T I MADE WITH JESSE RENO!!!!! Neener, neener!
Don't worry, I promise to get to resizing those photos...ummmm...this week?
You're impatient, you say? Well, then get your butt on over here and babysit, why don't you, so I can get something done around here! Someone needs to make sure the little one doesn't eat too many crayons.