Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Workshops Coming Up This Weekend!

Hello All!

Just an FYI, that I have three workshops coming up at Artful Living this weekend - all in one day! Sign up for one or all three!
I have also updated my website with classes for the first part of next year at Viva Gallery.

Sunday, November 16
10am-12:30pm Wine Presentation Box $35

2pm-4:30pm Personal Assemblage $30

5pm-7pm Handmade Holiday Cards $35

We will be making a special wine gift box, hand decorated by YOU! Price includes most materials. Here's a sample of what you can make:


Next, we will be using the top of this box (if you want to) to make an assemblage chock full of personal images and meaning. Learn some basics of creating assemblages. Use the end result as a gift for yourself or someone special!


Finally, spend two hours with me, a card crazy woman, making as many handmade cards as we can muster in 2 hours. Lots of supplies are included in the cost of the class, including paper and some goodies in the store. Below is simply some suggested designs, and I will have supplies for all these designs available for you. Or, make your own designs. I will be brining lots of extra stamps, papers, and goodies. You will likely walk out with at least 20 cards at the end.

You better believe I'll have that beautiful ornament stamp for you to emboss with gold or silver sparkly embossing powder, along with that yummy hand dyed silk ribbon, printed satin ribbon, and German scrap!

If you don't manage to accomplish what you hoped, do not fret! I will be bringing my supply of my Papier Studio cards for purchase at a nice discount!

Please call Artful Living to sign up for the classes and for supply lists, etc. 805-640-0800.


No comments: