Monday, March 15, 2010

Mystery Doodling

I am looking forward to book signing events this weekend in Seattle! I plan on bringing my sunny California weather with me - so break out your t-shirts, Seattleites!

Friday, March 19, 5-7 pm Everett's Artists Supply
9304 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA

Sunday, March 21, 2-4 pm, Barnes & Noble at Alderwood Mall, WA
we will also be having a paper doll making demo!
Join me, my co-author, Julie Molina, and contributor, Lisa Myers-Bulmash for a fun afternoon!

Become a fan of the book on our Mixed Media Dollhouses Facebook Fanpage!

I will also be attending Artfest in Port Townsend, WA!! This will be my first time attending this retreat, and I am really looking forwad to my first class - Mystery Doodling by Theo Ellsworth.

Check out his website - it'a total trip!

No comments: