Sunday, June 1, 2008

We have a winner for May!

ok, ok, I know it's been too long since my last blog, and I will have a good post tomorrow, including the food program I'm on. Your comments really make a difference for me. Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone.

I have a crap load of art to photograph and want to make it beautiful, so please be patient, as I have a very demanding 13 month old who would like to become attached at my hip. And, she has discovered climbing kitchen cabinets and anything else that might have a high skull cracking potential. Oh yah.

But, I wanted to get in our winner for May - is...

Theresa Martin!

yay! she gets the lovely blue dichroic glass earrings. They will be off to Theresa early this week.

1 comment:

theresa martin said...

Wow! I can't believe it! Thank you very much dear Tally - I'm thrilled.