Sunday, June 7, 2009

Don't Touch Eyeballs

Yes, I had a conversation with my two-year-old today, while giving her a bath, how it's not a good idea to touch eyeballs. It's ouchy.

So there.

But, on to more interesting things - like - THE MONTH OF MAY!! Here I am walking in to the first day of the National Stationary Show in New York!!

Here's my lovely booth!

I know, the booth is simple, but I need to fit this all in ONE suitcase, my friends. That is a feat of physics all in itself.

And wouldn't you guess who was nominated for best new product of 2009 in the social stationary category? Hmm.....could it be PAPIER STUDIO? Stardom obviously awaits...

I'm ready for my close-up...

It's a good start, but I didn't win. I think you need to sponsor something to win, and there was no way I was gonna spend the money to do that. Oh well... This display was one of the first things you saw when you walked into the Javitts Center, so that made me happy, and I had lots of interesting folks visit my booth. Nothing to report yet, but this summer I'll be working very hard.

The kids won't be touching any eyeballs at home - they'll be at summer camp every day. Can you hear the "halleluyah" from your chair?

I promise next post will have pics and info about Asilomar. Yes, it was fabulous. Yes, it was beautiful. Yes, I made cool sh*t and met some cool fellow artists. I wish you had been there with me.

No comments: