Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My good friend Julie - both online and off - tagged me! I've never been tagged or anything before, so it was exciting! Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now, I'm kinda thinkin' that most of the people she tagged are people I would tag, so I might not tag 7 people. But here are my 7 facts:
  1. I often play with my hair, and I can even tie my hair in several knots that easily come out. I am twirling my hair right now, as I take breaks to contemplate this list. I cannot, for the life of me, get rid of this habit. My dad takes full credit for this habit – when I was little (about 3)I sucked my thumb. My dad suggested that instead of sucking my thumb, I should play with my hair. I immediately commenced playing with my hair AND sucking my thumb. I did get rid of the thumb sucking part.
  2. I love to write poetry, and have a collection of all the poems I have written since I was about nine years old in several journals – all original. The poems that I write usually come to my mind complete – I am usually merely the carrier from the abyss of my brain who writes them down.
  3. I am far too impatient to ever spend more than about thirty seconds contemplating Soduku or a cross word puzzle.
  4. I am extremely picky about my sleeping pillow and not picky enough about what foods I eat.
  5. I only watch about one to two hours of TV a week.
  6. My two favorite foods on Earth are pomegranate and good crusty bread with salted butter.
  7. As kids, my brother and I used to sneak homemade milk shakes upstairs to the TV room (where we weren’t allowed to eat) and watch Love Boat and Fantasy Island (which we weren’t allowed to watch). My favorite milk shake to make was with coffee ice cream and raisins. I can still remember some nightmares from watching Fantasy Island.

who am I tagging? Oy. I just checked about 5 blogs - and they've all already been tagged. Just go look at the right hand side for some fun places to visit!

Yes, I'm back from Vegas. Yes, I had an amazing experience. I will post about it in another day or so, with pics of my booth and everything...

2 comments:

Kelly Snelling said...

Coffee ice cream and raisins! I don't think it was Fantasy Island that was giving you those nightmares!! And I didn't know you loved pomegranates! My neighbor has a big old tree. In the several years that it has been there I have NEVER seen them pick one single piece of fruit. They just explode and rot on the branch. But the ones that grow into my yard (a bunch) get picked. I'll have to bring you some.

theresa martin said...

Fun stuff! Do you remember Fred Grandy from Love Boat? (Gopher)I listen to him every day- he's a morning talk show host in the DC area.