Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Workshops are on!

I'm excited to announce that I have scheduled most of my new workshops for the first few months of 2008!

As many of you may, or may not, know - my beloved Paper Post is closing it's doors. If you live anywhere within a 100 mile radius of this store - I highly suggest you make your tushy over there to do some shopping, since everything is at least 50% off! Well, I taught a lot of classes there over the last few years, and I'm very sorry to see this wonderful place close. The owners were such nice women. I wish them success in their future.

One of my wonderful students recommended that I check out a place called Viva Gallery in Sherman Oaks. They have a wonderful facility, with a great big room for classes on the second floor and a lovely gallery on the first floor. I am excited to have contracted with them to begin teaching there! Can I use the word wonderful one more time? Oh, I just did? Please check out my website (which is really wonderful) for the listing of my new classes and locations.

I will also be teaching at Creative Courage, in Woodland Hills. If you haven't checked out this cool art and gift shop - then you must asap. She sells wonderful art, funky cool gift items, and has a great space in the back for workshops and just doin' art. Lupe, the owner, is so vivacious and friendly - you just wanna hug her.

Have a wonderful and safe New Years Eve! While we were invited to a totally cool party, alas, we have no babysitter. Yah, it's a tough night. But, I guess I can drink as much as I want!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

wish i lived closer!!! i have added you to my blog as places to visit!
hugz

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog you've created Tally! I love your Asian paper ATCS!! I'm glad you foun a new place to teach.I used to teach but our only local store closed also and I do miss it. I've added you to my blog sites. :)linda

JBMolina said...

Great workshops! I love the example you have for your altered photos workshop! So beautiful!

Sorry you couldn't come to my party. It wasn't all that thrilling, really.