Thursday, January 31, 2008

Last Day to Enter for January Blog Candy!


Now don't you feel better that Princess Ariel is watching closely over your names in the pot for the January blog candy? I know I do.


This is the last day to post a comment to potentially win the earrings posted earlier this month. I will pick a name early tomorrow morning and announce the winner! If you are an anonymous commenter, please at least put your email addy so I can notify you if you win!

Today I am excited that not only is the craziness from the LA show winding down, but I am leaving for a little vacation tomorrow! I can't believe it myself! I will be in San Francisco, visiting my two cool sisters and hopefully, also my friend Peggy. It's a girl's weekend! I also actually have a business meeting on Friday afternoon - can you believe I have to leave my house at 10am to make a 3pm meeting? Well, I could almost just drive.

I will come home with lots of beautiful photos and hopefully some fun stories.

In the meantime, I gotta prep for an altered photos class I'm teaching tonight at Creative Courage. If you're local come by!

3 comments:

JBMolina said...

You're the busiest person I know!
I love San Francisco! I know you'll have a great time! Say hello to Miss Peggy for me!

sandee said...

I just saw that I lost 2 blog contests and now I'm even sadder because you're going to be in the Bay area and I can't see you. Sigh...

Have a great time....I'll miss being there!

peggy gatto said...

Just think tally, if I was driving you, you would have had to have left yesterday! Sandee knows all about altered traveling with me!!!