Friday, February 1, 2008

We have our first winner!

And the winner is...

Peggy G!!!

Now, this is really weird, because I am up here in San Francisco visiting my sisters, and I will be seeing Peggy tomorrow. Of course, I had no idea she was going to win, otherwide I could have delivered them personally.

Now, don't go thinking that this was fixed, 'cuz it so wasn't! I'll tell you what happened....This morning was so crazed, getting the kids off to school and finishing packing for my trip, getting ready for this important meeting this afternoon, I didn't manage to pick a name from the box. On the way to the airport, I was stressing to my hubby that I forgot to pick the blog candy winner and post it. He kindly offered to pick a name when he came home from work and text me the winner. Which is what he did. So, I feel pretty good about picking Peggy since I didn't even pick her!

Congrats Peggy! I will mail you your earrings when I return home. I will post February's blog candy on Monday or Tuesday when I return from San Fran.

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I don't believe it!!! So, when I see you for breakfast in an hour, I can thank you in person!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Peggy!!!!